Inspired by the ASICS running shoe collection, the unique and latest midsole support system is an important feature that makes ASICS Gel Intensity 3 a perfect option for flat feet.
Thanks to FluidAxis and Fluid Ride technologies, the shoe offers protection and cushioning and does not sacrifice flexibility simultaneously.
Asics Gel Intensity Cross Training Shoes
This combo provides flat-footed sportspeople with the support they need to stop pain and pronation.
The model is provided in a wide range of colorways.
The prices also range due to the exterior design of the ASICS Gel Intensity 3.
Wanna wonderfully treat your flat feet and get a pair of cross-training sneakers that can handle diverse physical workouts?
Read Next – Cushioned Cross Training Shoes
- Budget-friendly price
- Super-versatile (plyometrics, Crossfit, weightlifting).
- The sturdy and supportive underfoot platform
- Stylish external design with a massive choice of color schemes
- A responsive SPEVA foam and shock-absorbing GEL cushioning make the heel-to-toe transitions perfect.
- Personal Heel Fit collar lining for a customized fit.
- The trusstic system reinforces the arch place to improve the shoe’s sturdiness.
- AHAR outsole for traction and durability
- The shot fits a relatively narrow
- Upper durability problems
- Lacks stability on heavy lifts
- Runs half size little
Is running sneakers or cross-training shoes better for flat feet
In my experience, a cross-training shoe offers unique arch and ankle support, and so it tends to be a bit heavier than a running shoe.
A running shoe is generally extremely lightweight but lacks extensive support for the ankle and arches.
I favor a cross-training shoe for flat feet even though it is heavier because of the sufficient arch and ankle support to reduce impact and stop over or under pronation.
Best Cross Training Shoes 2022 (Buying Guides)
Read Next – Top Cross Training Shoes for Pronation For 2022